Friday, November 26, 2010

You should have just got dogs.

I used to think I was an awesome parent. Secretly, I thought I was the best I had ever met. My step children were polite, well behaved in public and had a faint air of fear about them when I entered the room - perfect.

I was so incredibly wrong it actually hurts. In fact they are just really nice people that I have clearly had no influence over at all.

Below is a list of things the girl child has said to me in the last month. I have undoubtedly raised a biatch.

1. Do you think your legs look sexy? Cos they don't. At all.
2. It must really suck to be you.
3. You should have just got dogs mum. Your good with dogs.
4. Are you wearing that? really? (this has been said everytime I leave the house)
5. I bet God really hates you (after my Xmas explanation that although I don't believe in God, it was perfectly acceptable that other people do)
6. I bet grandma wishes I was her daughter.


Grandma is not the only one.

No comments: